1. Use of Information
- Shulker is committed to providing users with accurate and up to date information. We’ve asked for your personal identity information, so we want you to know how it will be used. By registering with or contacting us through Shulker web site, you agree that any information or comments you provide may be shared between Shulker, its affiliated companies and dealers, and used without restriction to improve the content and services provided to users of the website. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party, and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure. Shulker recognizes and respects your online privacy.
- When you visit our websites we may send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with regard to questions you submit via the website.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Your Acceptance of These Terms